1. The maternity section is still the first section you go to in Next sales.
2. You need a new pram/pushchair. You should go for a simple umbrella fold effort but instead? You are looking at beauties which could easily be adapted for two small, none-walking children.
3. You have kept every item of clothing from Previous babies. Carefully boxed in sizes and labelled boy or girl.
4. You looked at your baby’s latest coat (in navy) and ‘a girl could wear that too’ actually went through my mind.
5. Despite not ‘trying for a baby’ (yet), you still feel a bit sad when Mother Nature calls each month.
6. I have documented before about my pregnancy test addiction. You *may* have an emergency supply. For emergencies, obviously.
7. You still look longingly at newborn babies.
8. You ask your children regularly if they would like another brother or sister. The answer changes frequently.
9. Should it happen, you have worked out the car seat situation in the car for family outings.
10. You regularly bounce baby names around conversations with your husband. Would they go with the names you’ve used?
This post was inspired by the brilliant Anna from Zeit My Geist who wrote 20 Signs You’re So Not Done Having Babies.