As a parent, some of the things that come out of my mouth leave me laughing inside and, sometimes out loud. Along the lines of ‘Daddy is eating his dinner like a good boy.’
As G grows up (far too quickly) and Boo does the same, some of the things I have had to say have shocked and tickled me in equal measure.
They need no explanation.
1. (To G) Don’t lick the cat.
2. (To Boo) You can’t wear play heels around the farm.
3. Don’t share food with the dog (to both of them)
4. Don’t climb your sister/ride your brother like a horse (again to both of them).
5. (To Boo) Don’t pick your brother up by his head.
What are the most unbelievable things you’ve said to your children?